FITNESS AND RECREATION CLUB
The Easysport Fitness & Recreation Club offers state-of-the-art (modern) fitness and recreational facilities, and training to keep you fit and healthy.
The Easysport Fitness and Recreation Club is a friendly, comfortable, and conveniently located club where people can relax, meet friends, and get into the best shape of your life! Our well-maintained swimming, fitness, and recreational facilities boast a tradition of providing our members personalized attention, innovative programs, and professional fitness instruction.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT EASYSPORT FITNESS & RECREATION CLUB
In order to help our clients see true results, we focus on five key elements:
- Gaining muscle,
- Increasing flexibility,
- Losing weight,
- Improving core stability and balance
- Understanding Nutrition
We design plans specifically for you that emphasize correct form while making workouts fun, using various cardio, resistance training, speed and agility, and circuit training.
Private and small group training available
Sports and Games specific training are also available – this will prepare you for the demands that the sports and games place on your body.–
Join a club where commitment to service makes all the difference. The only thing missing is you!
Contact our Director of Fitness & Recreation, AFOTAI for consultation!
The following are the rules and regulations of Easysport Fitness & Recreation Club:
- Members and their guests shall fully comply with all of these Rules and Regulations.
- Club members and guests who have complied with the fee schedule noted herein may use the Club. Easysport Fitness & Recreation Club (EFRC) reserves the right of control on status on all persons entering the Club.
- Children 16 years of age and under must be accompanied by a member or an approved family adult (18 years and older) at all times unless they are under the supervision of EFRC staff at an EASYSPORT FITNESS & RECREATION CLUB activity, i.e.; lessons or clinic.
- Members and guests shall conduct themselves in a manner that will not cause discomfort or interfere with the rights and interests of other members or guests or with duties and responsibilities of the Staff.
- Easysport Fitness & Recreation Club has the right to terminate and/or suspend any use of the Club upon giving no less than 30 days written notice to the members if such action occurs. Cause(s) for termination include but are not limited to the following:
- Member’s non-compliance with all rules and regulations.
- Conduct that causes discomfort or interferes with the rights or interests of other members within the club or with the duties/responsibilities of the Staff.
- Payment delinquencies as defined herein.
- Destruction of any club property, vandalism or graffiti
- Entering Club property between hours of 10pm – 6am Monday through Sunday.
- Misconduct deemed to be injurious to the interest of the Club by the Owner
- In the event of termination, EFRC agrees to refund pre-paid dues, if any which such members may have paid, but EFRC is not obligated to repay any of the portions of the initiation fee.
- The EFRC shall not be obligated to refund any dues or initiation fee in case of gross misconduct, sale or transfer of ownership of the EFRC, substantial destruction of facilities, eminent domain proceedings, inability to operate profitably, act of God, or other reasons.
- If a member wishes to terminate his/her membership, he/she must do so in writing. This written note must be received 30 days in advance. In case of voluntary termination of membership, refunds of dues or initiation fee will not be applicable.
- Membership shall remain in its original status (Single, Family, Junior and Senior) unless EFRC is notified of any changes in writing. One change per 12-month period will be allowed. An administration fee of (N. 00) will be charged for any downgrade in membership. The difference in the initiation fee must be paid for upgrades.
- A family is defined as a husband, wife and children. Children must be under 21 years of age and living at home. A couple is defined as a married or unmarried man or woman living in the same household. Also a couple is defined as a mother-daughter, father-son where the sibling must be under the age of 21 and living in the same household. A junior is defined as a teen, a boy or a girl under the age of 18 and must be in high school and living at home.
- Non-resident memberships are available in all categories of membership. The membership is at a reduced annual rate below the resident rate and must be paid for each month of the year. Non-Resident memberships are available only for members who have their primary residence outside a 100-mile radius from the club. Primary residence is defined as the residence you occupy for six months or more per year and is your federal taxpaying residence.
- In the event of death, the deceased’s membership is automatically canceled and does not pass to personal representative, legal heirs or successors. Memberships are not transferable.
- In the event of dissolution of marriage or legal separation, both spouses may continue membership (with no additional fee) at the then applicable membership rates.
- Monthly dues are billed one month in advance on the FIRST day of the month. All dues are due by the 5th of the month and are considered late on the 11th. A late fee of N.00 will be charged. A fee of N.00 will be charged for any returned checks
- A Member’s account is considered delinquent when account remains unpaid for 30 days or more. If payment in full is not made within 40 days all membership privileges and use of the Club are suspended. At 60 days, the membership is terminated and all unpaid debt is turned over to collection.
- Members are required to present medical fitness certificate from authorized hospitals or medical centers. A foremost prerequisite for use of fitness facilities and equipment in club.
- Workout is at the Members Own Risk, if no instructor is on duty at the gym. All gym user members are required to sign in at the EFRC office before entering the gym for workout.
- Swimming is at the Members Own Risk, if no lifeguard is on duty at the pool. All members are required to sign in at the EFRC office before entering the swimming pool. No shouting, running or horseplay is allowed in the pool area or adjoining areas. Inflatable and floats not permitted in the pool. Children 16 years of age and under must be accompanied by a member or an approved family adult (18 years and older) at the Pool at all times.
- No child of the opposite sex, three years and over is allowed in locker rooms.
- All available games players at the EFRC are encouraged to make online court/pitch reservation. Proper sport/game footwear and attire must be worn.
- The EFRC is not responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced articles anywhere on the club premises.
- Smoking is not permitted indoors or outdoors of the club area.
- Shirts and shoes are required in the public areas other than the pool.
- The EFRC reserves the right to close on Christmas Day, Sallah Day, New Year’s Day, Thanksgiving Day or other public holidays. The management also reserves the right to close the club for repairs or emergencies or to limit the hours of use for special events.
- Guest Fees will be charged to all non-members of the club based upon the current Guest policy published by the club.
- No freezes of memberships are allowed except for medical reasons and EFRC management must approve these 30 days prior to taking effect.
Contact our Director of Fitness & Recreation, AFOTAI for consultation!