We are professional sport managers, we consider it worthwhile to create a statutory, professional and easy platform to take sport management to the highest level and change the narratives of professional sports in Africa. We want to ensure that professional sports and athletes get the highest quality of services for their money.
To change the narratives of sports in Africa and deliver single-source solutions encompass energy, creativity, innovation and courage to do the right things always.
- To provide a quality sporting and social environment where everyone feels welcome to participate and get optimum satisfaction
- To open a window for the corporate world to tap into the powering and promotional opportunities available in sports
- Sport remains the most globalized industry in the world; sport industry employs a large number of people directly or indirectly worldwide. Thus, sports deserve strategic and innovative management, especially in Africa where all necessary needed resources are available for optimum prosperous sport industry.
- As like-minded professionals with great aspirations to transform vision to reality, we function as members of team striving to understand the uniqueness of sport industry and being the most visible worldwide. Professionalism imparts our team with energy, creativity, innovation and courage to do the right things that drives success of our projects.
- Given the magnitude of sports industry to the global economy, Easysport Professionals have the capacity to provide continued attention from both entrepreneurship and sport management expert. Easysport Professionals managerial expertise ensures how opportunities in sports industry can be transform into positive outcomes.
- The Easysport Professionals offer specialized services for clients in general business of sports, recreation management, athletes’ career management, Physical Education programmes/school sports organization, consultancy/intermediary services and physical fitness therapy. Etc. These clients include Corporations, Organizations, Governments, Bodies, Sporting Associations, Clubs, Boards, Directors, Schools, Churches and Individuals. Easysport Professionals have a competitive range of packages fully tailored to clients’ business objectives.
- Our integrated vision is to change the narratives of sports in Africa and deliver single-source solutions encompass energy, creativity, innovation and courage to do the right things always. The benefits of our full-service approach will be proven across Africa continent and beyond.
- Our Technical Operation Services Group provides effective sport projects management, agency/representation, intermediary services and physical fitness therapy instruction.
- Our legal services Group provides legal, advisory and compliance services to ensure smooth operation in sports industry to enhance steady development.
- The Marketing and Sponsorship Services Group delivers strategic and workable ideas on how to use marketing tools, applied to sports to recognize business opportunities and commercialization of sports to give sport professional career a boost.
- Our Media and Publicity Services Group ensures modern technological innovative approach of public relations in sports. Feeding the public hunger for sports news items, clubs data and athletes information. This group will also provide our clients a very unique way to promote their brands and generates public interest, increases their visibility and filling sport venues with organized and structured fans.
- Our Brand Management Team harnesses the best of relevant expertise and skilled strategists to build sustainable, influential and profitable sport brands in Africa and beyond. Because the “Brand” is a major asset of every sporting outfit, we will work together from raw ideas to excellent executions through consistent strategy, identity and brand communications.
- Our Protocol and Competition Logistics Services Group is prompt and lively. Easysport Professionals have formed deep-rooted synergy with protocol and logistics expertise around Africa Continent. With the assistance of a team of trusted personnel of Easysport Professionals anywhere in Africa, we will provide protocol and logistics services before, during and after competitions. We take the administrative burden away from the club management so that they can focus on their performance.
- Our strength at Easysport Professionals is our focus on Total Service Delivery. No two services are identical, and for every task or job we take on, we provide professionalized solution tailored to our clients’ specific needs. Whether it is the first or 50th time we have worked with you, we examine every aspect of the job to ensure our services match up perfectly.
Afolabi Taiwo Olugbenga
CEO, Easysport Professionals
Afolabi has a Master’s degree in Sports Management and Sports Administration from Bayero University Kano, Nigeria and University of Witwatersrand, South Africa respectively.
With over 12 years experience in the Sports Industry and key management roles, he’s indeed a voice to reckon with in this field.
Currently, he manages Professional Athletes Career and Consults for Schools (Physical Education Programme & School Sports), Organizations (Fitness & Recreational Programmes), Football Clubs and Academics within and outside Nigeria.
SportHouse LP is Nigeria’s first specialist Sports Law Firm, which offers expert and sport-specific legal and advisory services to individuals, organizations and governing bodies in the sports industry.
Director of Business Operations
Phoebe studied FIFA Sports Management. She also studied Sports Administration & Event Management at University of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa.
She has over nine (9) years experience with key soccer management roles. Phoebe is currently consulting football clubs and academies across 20 African and Europeans Countries in training & Solidarity Compensation, CAF Licensing & TMS.
Director of Football
Abubakar studied Sports Administration & Event Management at University of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa. He obtained a Post-Graduate Diploma in Public Administration from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria and HND in Statistics from Kaduna State Polytechnic, Zaria Nigeria.
-He has over Fourteen (14) years experience in Football Industry with key management roles. Abubakar is currently the IT & TMS Manager at Nigeria Professional Football League.
Tanimu is an ardent Designer and Brand Strategist who harnesses the best of relevant expertise and creative prowess to craft sustainable, influential and profitable sport brands in Africa and strategically positions them for optimum visibility, influence and profitable growth.
He is also the author of “SET YOUR OWN STAGE” The entreprenuers guide to branding!
He obtained his Bachelor and Masters degree in Industrial Design from Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi and the Federal University of Technology, Akure respectively.
Tanimu has over 10 years experience in branding for Sport brands and is currently the Creative Lead at Printhag Ltd.
Afolabi Omolola Oluwafunmilayo
Afolabi Omolola has HND Business Administration from Abuja Polytechnic, Nigeria. With over 10 years experience in Projects Management with various project management establishments.
Felix Akinniyi Sule
Director of School Sports and ICT
Felix has a Masters degree and B.sc (Ed) in Educational Management and Administration from National Open University of Nigeria and Olabisi Onabanjo University,Ogun state respectively.
He also has Diploma in Advertisement online from Open University, Australia.
With 15 years experience in key Administration and Educational roles. Currently Consulting for Schools (ICT) and members of various Administrative and educational bodies